Blush Design Master Colortool Floral Spray Paint
Blush Design Master Floral Spray Paint delivers crisp, consistent color in an ultra-fine mist. It is quick-drying and made for fresh flowers, in addition to all other applications. Buy Design Master to create a unique color palette or keep it on hand for color correction! Fresh flowers can vary in shade so it makes for a great 'insurance' to control your DIY Wedding's color story!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Special Note: Design Master is quick-drying and can be used on greenery, fresh, dried, and silk florals, as well as vases.
We ship all dried/silk/floral supplies EARLY to guarantee availability so you can stock your prep station weeks or even months before you get your flowers.
• Supplies, silks, and dried goods will typically ship within the week you order them – so don’t panic when a box arrives at your doorstep. It’s not your fresh flowers!
• After ordering, we will email you to verify your supply shipping address in case you want your supplies shipped somewhere different than your flowers. (Your house vs your venue, for example.)
Questions? We’re always here (like the herp).
Design Master Colortool Floral Spray Paint can be used on fresh, dried, and silk flowers, greenery, as well as vases.
To use, follow these steps:
- Shake vigorously, and test color on cardboard or flower scraps.
- Start by spraying quick blasts, holding the item about 2ft from the can.
- Don't over-saturate. For full coverage, let the item dry, and then proceed with another coat.
All shipped supplies, dried flowers, and silk flowers are not eligible for cancellation or refunds.
Please keep in mind that all supplies/dried/silk merchandise are shipped early and separately from fresh flowers. Only replacements due to shipping damage will be permitted.