Dusty Rose and Marsala Package
Dusty Rose & Marsala Collection
Our Dusty Rose and Marsala flower packages are perfect for couples who want a rich, darker tone floral palette with touches of softness! Burgundy florals have been extremely popular over the years, and this collection has quickly become a best seller.
We love this blend of deep burgundy paired with the soft, dusty blush. We like to keep a can of Burgundy or maroon Design Master spray paint on hand for any flowers that lean a bit too red/purple. This package includes Quicksand Roses, Chocolate Queen Anne's Lace, Cream Spray Roses, White Ranunculus, Dark Burgundy Scabiosa, Burgundy Carnations, Nagi, Eucalyptus, and Leatherleaf Fern.
Each of our collections has three size options so you can select the perfect fit for you! The small package will give you enough flowers for building a bridal bouquet, 6-7 bridesmaid bouquets, and 8-12 boutonnieres and corsages. Our medium fresh floral kit affords additional flowers for centerpieces, and our large fresh floral kit provides flowers for everything in the small and medium packages plus flowers for 2 ceremony urns or cages for a pergola/arch arrangement. These fresh floral kits make it easy to accomplish profession-level blooms with a DIY-friendly budget.
Fresh Floral Bridal Bouquet
Bridal Bouquet Recipe
To build the bouquet shown, we used the following ingredients:
Fresh Floral Centerpiece
Fresh Floral Bud Vase Centerpieces
Bud Vase Recipe
Designer Tips for This Collection
Working with Burgundy Flowers
True burgundy isn't an extremely common color in natural florals. Most flowers used for this type of palette vary somewhere from red to purple, and you're most likely looking for something in the middle. We've got some tricks to help make sure the palette goes in the direction you'd like!
Here are some easy ways to control the color:
- Look through your inspiration photos and see if the flowers you're most drawn to lean more on the red or the purple side. Let's use this preference to select your flowers!
- Snag some Design Master! Design Master is a spray paint that is safe for use on fresh flowers. There's a wide variety of colors, and a light mist can help correct the color if something comes in a little off. We like Burgundy and Maroon for this color palette.
- Incorporate dried items. Dried items are often artificially dyed so their color is predictable. They are beautiful for adding texture.
- Embrace some variety. You don't want everything to be the exact same shade. Varieties of textures, colors, and shades gives your arrangement depth and interest. Don't stress if it's not all exactly the same. It will look amazing when you put it together!
- Remember that your photographer can help do some color correcting in your images! Even if something is slightly brighter than you wanted, I'd bet you it's going to look really toned down in the photos.
You've got this! If you have any concerns, reach out to us about it!