Autumn- Large Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $37 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages-
- 2 Large Ceremony Urns OR 2 Large Foam Cages for Arch- $90 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $36 each
- 25-30 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $14 each
- 60-70 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $5 each
Here's our Autumn Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.
- 30 stems- Bronze Football Mums
- 25 stems- Terracotta Carnations
- 50 stems- Burgundy Scabiosa
- 60 stems- Copper Cushion Poms
- 75 stems- Sahara Roses
- 30 stems- Rubicon Spray Roses
- 75 stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 30 stems- Thistle
- 1 bunch- Golden Amaranthus
- 6 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 3 bunches- Fall Nandina Foliage
- 3 bunches- Agonis
- 3 bunch- Salal Tips
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 2-3 Bronze football mums, 3-5 terracotta carnations, 4-5 burgundy scabiosa, 3-5 copper cushion poms, 3-5 Sahara roses, 3 rubicon spray roses, 3-4 burgundy carnations, sprigs of thistle and golden amaranthus, and sprigs of seeded eucalyptus, nandina, and agonis
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 1 Bronze football mums, 2 terracotta carnations, 2 burgundy scabiosa, 2-3 copper cushion poms, 3 Sahara roses, 1 rubicon spray roses, 2-3 burgundy carnations, sprigs of thistle and golden amaranthus, and sprigs of seeded eucalyptus, nandina, and agonis
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of thistle, cushion flower, and your favorite green! I like to save a scabiosa for the groom's bout to make his special!
- 2 Large Ceremony Urns or 2 Large Foam Cages for Arch: Fill out first with 1/2 bunch Salal, 1 bunch Seeded Eucalyptus, 1/2 bunch Agonis, & 1/2 bunch Nandina Fall Foliage. Backfill with 12 burgundy carnations, 5 bronze football mums, 12 Sahara roses, 5 copper cushion flowers per urn or cage
- 10 Centerpieces with a 5-6'' Vase Diameter: 1 bronze football mum, 2-3 sahara roses, 2-3 burgundy carnations, 3 copper cushion flower, sprigs of thistle, 3 burgundy scabiosa, 1 rubicon spray rose, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus, nandina, salal tips, and agonis
- 25-30 Mason Jars or 3-4'' Vase Diameter: 1 bronze football mum, 1 sahara roses, 1 burgundy carnations, 1 copper cushion flower, sprigs of thistle, 1 burgundy scabiosa, 1 rubicon spray rose, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus, nandina, salal tips, and agonis
- 60-70 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 10 bronze football mum, 25 sahara roses, 25 burgundy carnations, 30 copper cushion flower, 20 stems of thistle, 30 burgundy scabiosa, 10 rubicon spray rose, 2 bunches of seeded eucalyptus, 1 nandina, 1 salal tip, and 1 agonis
Things no one can guarantee: home-cut bangs, no-slip socks, and Momma Nature.
Because of things like weather, Flower Moxie reserves the right to make floral substitutions. This is always done as a last resort, and is something every florist and DIY floral company has to do on occasion. We’re not playing games with your heart, we simply want to deliver the best possible goodies on crop.
Reasons we'd make a swap: flower becomes unavailable, flower color is incorrect, botanicals are not in baller enough condition to grace your wedding. We will sub in a similar color, shape, and price-point to do you right, but are not always able to notify you in last-minute situations. Working with live product be like that.
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Autumn- Large Package
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!