- Stem Count: 8-10 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: Soft Blue
- Description: Small, delicate blooms with soft, fuzzy foliage.
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water away from sun. Remove leaves below waterline.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: We have really grown attached to this little flower over past year. Wonderful to put 1-2 sprigs of dusty blue tweedia in a bouquet filled with garden roses, peonies, and ranunculus of cream and soft pink. It has such a French Marie Antoinette-vibe!
- The Bad: Tweedia has a sticky, white milk substances that drips out when initially cut, it is also a bit delicate.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 3-6 stems
- Maids: 2-4 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A. Typically too short stemmed