- Stem Count: Growers bunch, 8-10 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: Blue with purple undertones
- Description: Tissuey clusters of small blooms. Very hardy and long-lasting! Great for all floral uses! .
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water away from sun. Remove leaves below waterline.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Very unique texture, very hardy and long-lasting! Wonderful price-point and filler.
- The Bad: No negatives that we can think of!
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Maids: 1/4 bunch
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1 stem
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches.