Peaches and Coral- Small Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $37 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $4 each
- 10 stems- Coral Spray Roses
- 25 stems- Shimmer Roses
- 25 stems- Coral Moviestar or Amsterdamn Roses
- 25 stems- White Carnations
- 20 stems- Peach Ranunculus
- 10 stems- Mini Peach Carnations
- 20 stems- White Lisianthus
- 1 bunch- Salal Tips
- 2 bunches- Nagi
- 2 bunches- Gunni Eucalyptus
1 Large Bridal Bouquet: 5 Shimmer roses, 5 coral Moviestar roses, 3-5 white carnations, 3-5 peach ranunculus, 2 coral spray roses, 5-6 white lisianthus, sprigs of salal, nagi, and gunni eucalyptus
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 2-3 Shimmer, 3 Moviestar coral roses, 2 white carnations, 2 peach ranunculus, 1 coral spray rose, 3 white lisianthus buds, sprigs of greenery
- Bouts and Corsages: 1-2 Coral spray rose buds and mini peach carnation bud with sprigs of lisianthus buds and greenery. We like to save a ranunculus for the groom's bout to make his special!
Here's our Peaches and Coral Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.