FALL ONLY - Nandina Greenery
DIY Brides love Fall Nandina Foliage for it's vast array of Fall tones and colors! Adds gorgeous color and texture to bouquets and arrangements. Perfect for DIY wedding or event!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Special Note: If Nandina is unavailable, it will be subbed with Grevillea
- Photo Disclaimer: I'm pretty sure this bunch of Nandina was on steroids! Nandina does come in large bunch sizes, but this felt taller than normal. Didn't want to false advertise to you, sweet peas!
- Stem Count: Grower's Bunch. Very large bunch sizes. Averages 4-6 main stems with many branching stems.
- Color: Range of Autumn shades and greens, can have berries. We cannot guarantee color shades on this foliage, you have to be open to the range of color it falls within as it's changing throughout the season.
- Season: Fall only (Sept-Nov)
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
The Good: Huge bunches and we ADORE the color variation for Autumn brides! Nandina is available almost all year, but only in the Fall can you get the Autumn tones.
The Bad: Berries can shed. Nothing much, just sad when it's unavailable.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
Nandina is considered a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/5
- Maids: 1/6 bunch
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/6
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: We will try to find another Fall toned greenery or send more of the same type of greenery in your order that works within your specific color palette.