Stem Count: Grower's bunch. Average 5-8 main stems with many branching stems
Description: Sage green small leaves. Sometimes the tips of the leaves are rounded, sometimes pointed. Looks similar to olive branches. Large bunches.
Why I Love Gunni: I'm a huge fan of anything in the eucalyptus family, but this is my new favorite due to it's small leaves! Like all eucalyptuses, it's extremely hardy.
Special Care: None
Season: Almost all year. Sometimes off-crop in late Spring and early of Summer. Rude, I know.
Quantity: Almost all greens are packaged by weight as a 'Grower's Bunch' so there isn't a true stem count like roses, for instance. Our photos are the closest representation of the average bunch size for each specific greenery.
As a florist, here's my estimates for this particular greenery:
- Bouquets: 1/3 bunch per bouquet
- Bouts and Corsages: 1 stem per bout
- Mason Jar size arrangement: 1/5 bunch per jar
- Short Vase: 1/4 per vase
- Large Ceremony Urn: 1 bunch per urn
- Pergola Cage: 1 bunch per cage
- Chair Florals: 1/3 per chair