Gunni Eucalyptus Greenery by the Bunch
Pros and cons of gunni eucalyptus for weddings:
- Pros: We are a huge fan of anything in the eucalyptus family, but this is our new favorite due to its dainty leaves. Like all eucalyptuses, it's extremely hardy and lasts a long time. The lightness of these leaves adds a unique feeling of up-lift to any floral arrangement you add them to.
- Cons: Many eucalyptuses , like Gunni, can be off crop Late April-Jun. When gunni is cut too early, the tops tend to be too tender and can shrivel up. But, this is a normal occurrence. You can fix it by simply plucking off the affected leaves. Since we sell these in large quantities, if you happen to see a wilted branch, feel free to discard it. Shape variation is to be expected with Gunni Euc, the leaves can be rounded or tipped.
Care Instructions for Gunni Eucalyptus:
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline
Gunni Eucalyptus is considered a 'Greenery'.
Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Maids: 1/4
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
DIY Brides love Gunni Eucalyptus for it's smaller, sage colored leaves. Gunni comes in fairly large bunch sizes and each stems has multiple sprigs to work with. Very hardy and easy to work with!
Gunni eucalyptus is known for its dainty leaves and light green color. It comes in bunches of all sizes and always delivers a consistent sage-toned leaf. The stems on this plant are thin and light brown, adding a unique accent to this already one-of-a-kind floral accent.
The best way to use this plant in your floral arrangement is undefined. These leaves will add an extra dash of beauty to every kind of floral arrangement or element you can think of. From centerpieces to bridesmaids’ bouquets, this species of eucalyptus is the perfect addition to any wedding.