Amaranthus - Hanging
Stem Count: Growers bunch, 5-8 stems
Description: Moss-like draping greenery burgundy in color.
Why Amy loves it: I love amaranthus's color, texture, and the way it 'drapes' out of a bouquet or centerpiece! I typically use this greenery for my Fall or Winter brides, but not need to stifle yourself if you love it all year! As with all textured elements, I use it sparingly.
Special Care Instructions: I cut the leaves off because they never look awesome, so don't freak if the foliage looks 'chewy'. Keep in a cool location. Doesn't have a long vase life.
Floral Amount Estimate for Your Calculation Needs:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 of a bunch
- Maids Bouquets: 1/4 of a bunch
- Centerpieces: 1/4 of a bunch
- Ceremony Urn or Pergola Cage: 1 bunch for each urn or cage
- Aisle Chairs: 1/2 bunch for each chair
- Bouts, Corsages, and Lil' Stuff: Not good for bouts and lil' thangs.