Tropical Minimalism Package
Tropical Minimalism Collection
Our Tropical Minimalism flower packages are perfect for couples who want a neutral, simple color palette, but want to tie in the tropical vibes! We love the classic simplicity of this floral collection.
This collection has a gorgeous blend of tropical and traditional elements that give it a timeless feel. The soft creams and whites paired with stunning emerald greens is always a crowdpleaser. This package includes White Cymbidium Orchids, White Ranunculus, White Dendrobium Orchids, White Carnations, White Lisianthus, Robellini Palms, Monstera Leaves, and a blend of ferns.
Each of our collections has three size options so you can select the perfect fit for you! The small package will give you enough flowers for building a bridal bouquet, 6-7 bridesmaid bouquets, and 8-12 boutonnieres and corsages. Our medium fresh floral kit affords additional flowers for centerpieces, and our large fresh floral kit provides flowers for everything in the small and medium packages plus flowers for 2 ceremony urns or cages for a pergola/arch arrangement. These fresh floral kits make it easy to accomplish professional-level blooms with a DIY-friendly budget.
Fresh Floral Bridal Bouquet
Bridal Bouquet Recipe
To build the bouquet shown, we used the following ingredients:
- 1 faux White Anthurium
- 1 stem White Cymbidium Orchids
- 4-5 White Dendrobium Orchids
- 5-6 White Ranunculus
- 4-5 White Lisianthus
- 2-3 Robellini Palms
- 1 Monstera Leaf
- 2-3 Variegated Aspidistra Leaves
- 5-6 Sword Fern
- Sprigs of Tree Fern and Leatherleaf Fern
This bouquet was built with a floral chicken wire egg as seen in our customer-exclusive tutorials. This helps support the large size of the tropical leaves.
Fresh Floral Centerpiece
To build the centerpiece shown, we used the following ingredients:
- 2-3 White Carnations
- 4-5 White Dendrobium Orchids
- 3-4 White Lisianthus
- Sprigs of White Cushion Flowers (subbed in for White Mini Carnations)
- 1-2 Robellini Palms
- 1-2 Variegated Aspidistra Leaves
- Sprigs of Sword Fern, Tree Fern, and Leatherleaf Fern
Fresh Greenery Arch Arrangement
Arch Arrangement Recipe
To build the large greenery half arch shown, we used the following:
- 7-8 Monstera Leaves
- 20-25 Robellini Palms
- 7-10 Emerald Palms (coming soon)
- 10-15 Aspidistra Leaves
- 1 bunch Sword Fern
- 2-3 bunches Leatherleaf Fern
- 2 bunches Salal
- 1 bunch Italian Ruscus (for top curve only)
This arrangement was built using on a tall metal stand with sturdy base (metal stand is approximately 6 ft tall). 3 large wet foam cages were secured to the stand using zip ties, and 1 large wet foam cage was placed on the floor.
Designer Tips for This Collection
Working With Tropical Foliage
We know the large size of tropicals can feel intimidating to build with, but we've got some tips to make it easier:
- When filling your cart, keep in mind that it may be helpful to have a base of standard greenery with accents of those larger tropicals. In our packages, we do a blend of both so you have the easy coverage of standard greens with the statement of the tropicals! This makes building much simpler.
- Make a plan for your mechanics for each arrangement. With those larger tropical items, it's even more important to have a good foundation in place for your bouquet, centerpieces, and so on. For instance, it may be wise to use a chicken wire egg for building your wedding bouquet if you're using larger tropical leaves. This will give support to each item and keep them from crowding in together!
- Practice! We always recommend doing a bit of practice beforehand if you're new to DIY flowers. It just helps ease the nerves and get a feel for the building process. If you can snag some similar items cheap, build a mock up of a few arrangements.
You've got this! If you have any concerns, reach out to us about it!