- Stem Count: 10 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: Pink. Can range from pale to medium pink like photos.
- Description: Lacey flower approximately the size of a ranunculus.
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water away from sun. Sometimes the stems come with a plastic 'straw' to keep heads from curving, leave this on until you are ready to design!
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: So sweet, it's like a crochet doily on a stem! They do not have to 'bloom' so they are good to go when you get'em. Very textured heads, which is nice if you're working with a lot of roses.
- The Bad: Can be curvy with droopy head. Has shorter vase life so keep in cool location away from the sun.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A. Scabiosa is typically too short-stemmed.