Green Succulent Flower
Succulents are very visually impactful in any floral design. Succulent Flower add an organic look to any bridqual boquet or special floral arrangemet. Perfect for DIY wedding or event! Shop from over 50+ flowers, or explore our DIY wedding resources & order online today!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 1 Stem
- Color: Ranges from green to silvery grey, color and specific succulent type is not guaranteed
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Luxury Accent Flower
- Size: Range from 5-8 cm
The Good: Super fun and boho! One succulent makes a huge visual impact
The Bad: They have a short, stubby stem so they will need to be wired or buddy-taped to a 'trash' stem. The petals can break off pretty easily, although they are hardy. If worried, best to buy faux ones from the craft store!
- Succulents do not need water or 'care'. Just set them in room temp. You may rinse them off if they have dirt on them.
Succulents are considered an 'Luxury Accent Flower'. Based on our design suggestions here's our recommended quantities:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1-2 stems
- Maids: 1 stems
- Bouts: 1, can be too large, so it may be best to buy faux succulent at craft store to get the tiny ones.
- Corsages: 1, can be too large, so it may be best to buy faux succulent at craft store to get the tiny ones.
- Centerpieces: 1-3 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A, too small unless you wire/tape it to another stem
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Cream Ranunculus; Garden Roses; Spray Roses or another flower that works within your specific palette.