Spray Rose- Coral
- Stem Count: 8-10 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: Coral with peach and orange undertones
- Description: Long, thin stem with 3-6 small buds attached to each main stem.
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water. Remove leaves below waterline. If they are not opening as fast as you'd like, you can set them in a sunny location.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Very easy to work with, hardy and versatile! You won't see us work a weddin' without them.
- The Bad: There are not many negatives involved with spray roses. They do have 'guard petals' just like standard roses and because there's so many blooms attached to one main stem it isn't uncommon to have to pluck a few off.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Maids: 2-4 stems
- Bouts: 1-2 blooms
- Corsages: 1-3 blooms
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches.