Peach Sangria Centerpiece Kit - Makes 7-8
Our bespoke Peach Sangria Collections is the perfect balance of moody burgundy, deep red, mustard, and peach tones! Peach Sangria is a fresh take on a moody wine palette by introducing stunning flowers like Golden Mustard Garden Roses, Rubicon Spray Roses, Tiffany Peach Roses, Peach Ranunculus, and so much more! Peach Sangria is a top seller for DIY brides.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
This A La Carte Package will give you enough flowers to make:
**Supplies and Vases Not Included
- 1 bunch (12 stems) - Golden Mustard Garden Roses **Since Golden Mustard Roses are in Limited Supply, Cherry Brandy Roses are a great substitute if it comes to that!
- 2 bunches (20 stems) - Peach Ranunculus
- 1 bunch (25 stems) - Tiffany Roses
- 1 bunch (25 stems) - Burgundy Carnations
- 1 bunch (10 stems) - Rubicon Spray Roses
- 2 bunches - Leather Leaf
- 2 bunches- Israeli Ruscus
- 1 bunch - Baby Eucalyptus
**Vases and Supplies not included
**recipes broken down per bouquet/centerpiece
7-8 Large Centerpieces (5-6'' Vase Diameter): 1-2 Golden Mustard Roses, 2-3 Peach Ranunculus, 3-4 Tiffany Roses, 3-4 Burgundy Carnations, 1-2 Rubicon Spray Roses, sprigs of Leather Leaf, Israeli Ruscus, and Baby Eucalyptus
- 13-15 Medium Centerpieces (3-4'' Vase Diameter): 1 Golden Mustard Roses, 1-2 Peach Ranunculus, 1-2 Tiffany Roses, 1-2 Burgundy Carnations, 1 Rubicon Spray Roses, sprigs of Leather Leaf, Israeli Ruscus, and Baby Eucalyptus
- 25-35 Bud Vases: Expect each one to be a bit different. Average 1-3 blooms per bud vase with sprigs of greenery
Things no one can guarantee: home-cut bangs, no-slip socks, and Momma Nature.
Because of things like weather, Flower Moxie reserves the right to make floral substitutions. This is always done as a last resort, and is something every florist and DIY floral company has to do on occasion. We’re not playing games with your heart, we simply want to deliver the best possible goodies on crop.
Reasons we'd make a swap: flower becomes unavailable, flower color is incorrect, botanicals are not in baller enough condition to grace your wedding. We will sub in a similar color, shape, and price-point to do you right, but are not always able to notify you in last-minute situations. Working with live product be like that.