Jewel Toned Bridal and 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets
Get inspired by our gorgeous Jewel Toned DIY Wedding Flower Kit! This collection is filled with stunning Blueberry Roses, Golden Mustard Citrine Roses, Deep Purple Lisianthus, Dark Blue Delphinium, and stunning Minerva Carnations. It is simply packed full of all the beautiful Sapphire, Ruby, Amethyst, Citrine, and Emerald Jewel Tones!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
This A La Carte Package will give you enough flowers to make:
**Supplies and Vases Not Included
- 1 bunch (25 stems) - Minerva Carnations
- 1 bunch (12 stems) - Golden Mustard Roses **Golden Mustards are a high-demand color and can sometimes be scarce. Will sub with Combo, Honey Dijon , Terracotta Carnations, or another muted color.
- 1 bunch (25 stems) - Blueberry Roses
- 1 bunch (10 stems) - Dark Blue Delphinium
- 1 bunch (10 stems) - Deep Purple Lisianthus
- 1 bunch (10 stems) - Rubicon Spray Roses
- 1 bunch - Thistle
- 2 bunches - Israeli Ruscus
- 1 bunch - Leather Leaf
**Vases and Supplies not included
**recipes broken down per bouquet/centerpiece
1 Bridal Bouquet: 4-5 Minerva carnations, 3-5 golden mustard roses, 3-4 blueberry roses, 3-4 deep purple lisianthus, 2-3 rubicon spray roses, 3-5 dark blue delphinium, sprigs of thistle, leather leaf, and 3-5 Israeli ruscus
4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 3 Minerva carnations, 1 golden mustard roses, 3 blueberry roses, 1 deep purple lisianthus, 1 rubicon spray roses, 1 dark blue delphinium, sprigs of thistle, leather leaf, and 2 Israeli ruscus
- Bouts or Corsages: Average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of your favorite green! The purple lisianthus and carnations could also be used!
Things no one can guarantee: home-cut bangs, no-slip socks, and Momma Nature.
Because of things like weather, Flower Moxie reserves the right to make floral substitutions. This is always done as a last resort, and is something every florist and DIY floral company has to do on occasion. We’re not playing games with your heart, we simply want to deliver the best possible goodies on crop.
Reasons we'd make a swap: flower becomes unavailable, flower color is incorrect, botanicals are not in baller enough condition to grace your wedding. We will sub in a similar color, shape, and price-point to do you right, but are not always able to notify you in last-minute situations. Working with live product be like that.