Blushing Bride Protea
- Blushing Protea is a bit delicate and unpredictable. Does not have a long vase life therefore it is buyer beware and not eligible for refunds.
- Stem Count: 6-8 stems
- Season: Summer- Fall. Limited availability and sometimes hard to get.
- Color: Blushy pink with hints of burgundy and creams.
- Description: Heavy, sturdy large bloom. Approximately the size of your fist.
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water away from the sun.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Wonderful texture, interesting and funky! We find a little goes a long way so great for accent.
- The Bad: Bushing Bride Protea is in high demand right now and sometimes hard to source. It is also not extremely hardy, in general. It seems to die quickly.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Maids: 1/4 bunch
- Bouts: 1 bud
- Corsages: 1-3 buds
- Centerpieces: 2-4 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A, too short-stemmed