CATEGORY: Standard Rose
BUNCH SIZE: 25 Stems
COLORS: Muted Fuchsia
SPECIAL CARE NOTES: Upon receiving your roses, leave on the cardboard sleeve, give them a fresh cut, and place them in water for 2-4 hours BEFORE removing the packaging sleeve. Upon removing the sleeve and packaging, I recommend for you to put them in a sunny spot so they open to their full capacity by your wedding day! Also, you will remove 2-4 of the outer petals known as 'guard petals'. It is not uncommon for these to look spotted and unfavorable...thus why they are to be removed.
Floral Amount Estimate for Your Calculation Needs:
**this is a bit tricky, because my calculations are based on other flowers being in the design. Like, not solid roses, m'kay?
- Bridal Bouquet: 7-10 stems
- Maids Bouquets: 3-5 stems
- Centerpieces: 5-6 Stems
- Ceremony Urn or Pergola Cage: 10 stems for each urn or cage
- Aisle Chairs: 3 per chair
- Bouts, Corsages, and Lil' Stuff: Personally, I only like using spray roses in these, I find standard roses too large.