Dusty Rose and Cream Package
Dusty Rose & Cream Collection
Our Dusty Rose and Cream fresh flower packages are perfect for couples who want a timeless color palette! Dusty blush and cream has been a long-time favorite for weddings and events, and we don't see it going out of style. This collection is one of our best-sellers, and we can't get enough of it.
This collection has a lovely blend of muted, dusty blush and creamy white tones. This package includes O'Hara Garden Roses, Quicksand Roses, Dusty Pink Astrantia, White Lisianthus, Cream Spray Roses, Gunni Eucalyptus, Seeded Eucalyptus, and Nagi.
Each of our collections has three size options so you can select the perfect fit for you! The small package will give you enough flowers for building a bridal bouquet, 6-7 bridesmaid bouquets, and 8-12 boutonnieres and corsages. Our medium fresh floral kit affords additional flowers for centerpieces, and our large fresh floral kit provides flowers for everything in the small and medium packages plus flowers for 2 ceremony urns or cages for a pergola/arch arrangement. These fresh floral kits make it easy to accomplish profession-level blooms with a DIY-friendly budget.
Fresh Floral Bridal Bouquet
Bridal Bouquet Recipe
To build the bouquet shown, we used the following ingredients:
- 5-6 White O'Hara Garden Roses
- 5-7 Quicksand Roses
- 4-5 Dusty Pink Astrantia
- 3-5 White Lisianthus
- 3-5 Cream Spray Roses
- Sprigs of Gunni Eucalyptus, Seeded Eucalyptus, and Nagi
Approximately 1.5 yards of Antique Mauve Satin Ribbon was used on this bouquet.
Fresh Floral Bridesmaid Bouquet
Large Fresh Floral Centerpiece
Large Centerpiece Recipe
To build the centerpiece shown, we used the following ingredients:
- 2-3 Quicksand Roses
- 2-3 Sahara Roses
- 2-3 White Carnations
- 2-3 White Lisianthus
- Sprigs of Gunni Eucalyptus, Seeded Eucalyptus, Baby Eucalyptus, and Nagi
This was built in a 5" Modern White Plastic Compote using floral chicken wire and waterproof tape.
Designer Tips for This Collection
There aren't an overabundance of flowers that fall into the dusty blush category, but here are a few important things to remember in bringing together this palette:
- Muted blush tones will still look really beautiful blended with these tones and will photograph even more muted. We promise it won't clash. As we say all the time, a variety of shades is a GOOD thing for visual interest.
- Blush Design Master can help pull things in the right direction if they feel a little too pink OR if you want to tint a white/cream flower to a subtle blush. In the photos above, we used it on a White Ranunculus.
- Your fabrics and other decor will go a long way in pulling the flowers this direction as well. With it being a fairly muted color palette, it's great to inject color through other elements.
Give yourself some flexibility, and rest assured it's going to come together beautifully!