White Designer Resin Urn - 2 Urns
Our White Classic Resin Design Floral Urn is sturdy, inexpensive, reusable, paintable, and PERFECT for DIY Ceremony Arrangements! Build your DIY ceremony urn using floral chicken wire or wet floral foam, and place your stunning arrangement on a mantle or stand for your ceremony.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Material: Plastic Resin
Vase Dimensions: 10x8'' (HxW)
We ship all dried/silk/floral supplies EARLY to guarantee availability so you can stock your prep station weeks or even months before you get your flowers.
• Supplies, silks, and dried goods will typically ship within the week you order them – so don’t panic when a box arrives at your doorstep. It’s not your fresh flowers!
• After ordering, we will email you to verify your supply shipping address in case you want your supplies shipped somewhere different than your flowers. (Your house vs your venue, for example.)
Questions? We’re always here (like the herp).
Our Designer Urn is 8'' in diameter and therefore works great as a large ceremony arrangement in our DIY Collections and Packages.
Options for Vase Mechanics:
- Floral Chicken Wire/Mesh: 12x12 square folded to create a 'pillow' and secured with Waterproof Floral Tape.
- Wet Floral Foam: 1-2 bricks of foam.
So you're asking "How much is it gonna take to fill this vase?" and that's a tough question because it depends on what flowers and greenery you're using. While our pre-designed Collections already have a recipe for a large ceremony urn that is 8-9'', here are guidelines to help you create your own recipes.
- Big, Rounded Symmetrical Ceremony Arrangement: 1-2 bricks of foam with waterproof tape securing foam. 10-15 white hydrangeas, 10-15 filler flowers, and 1 bunch of greenery
- Organic with Combo of Flowers and Greenery Ceremony Arrangement: Using floral chicken wire or foam and secure with tape. Green the vase out first, using approximately 1-2 bunches of greenery. Then, backfill with 12-15 filler flowers, with touches of texture.
- All Greenery Ceremony Arrangement: We recommend having 3-5 different varieties of greenery, and the vase will typically accommodate 2-3 bunches of greenery in total.
All shipped supplies, dried flowers, and silk flowers are not eligible for cancellation or refunds.
Please keep in mind that all supplies/dried/silk merchandise are shipped early and separately from fresh flowers. Only replacements due to shipping damage will be permitted.