- Stem Count: 10 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: Light to medium pink. **Pink Veronica can also pull slightly lavender.
- Description: Long, thin stem with tiny florets attached to the top, whimsical and garden-like.
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water away from sun. Remove leaves below waterline.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Veronica has beautiful movement when it comes to organic arrangements. We adore how dainty and delicate they are in comparison to snapdragons or stock.
- The Bad: There's not many negatives when it comes to Veronica. They can be very curvy, shedding is normal, and sometimes the bloom can have a blunt/flat tip. They do not have a long vase life, so it's best to keep them in a cool location, away from the sun.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A. Veronica is typically too short-stemmed.