Terracotta Resin Saucers- 5 Vases
Our Terracotta Resin Saucer is sturdy, inexpensive, reusable, paintable, and PERFECT for all DIY wedding flowers! Build your DIY wedding centerpieces using a floral tape grid, wet floral foam, or a small piece of floral chicken wire. This vase is perfect for a Terracotta, Desert, Earthy, or BOHO wedding vibes!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Material: Plastic Resin
Vase Dimensions: 3"x6'' (HxW)
We ship all dried flowers, vases, and floral supplies EARLY to guarantee availability so you can stock your prep station weeks or even months before you get your flowers.
• Supplies, silks, and dried goods will typically ship within the week you order them – so don’t panic when a box arrives at your doorstep. It’s not your fresh flowers!
• After ordering, we will email you to verify your supply shipping address in case you want your supplies shipped somewhere different than your flowers. (Your house vs your venue, for example.)
Questions? We’re always here (like the herp).
Our Terracotta Saucer is 5-6'' in diameter and therefore works as the large centerpiece from any of our DIY Collections and Packages.
Options for Vase Mechanics:
- Floral Chicken Wire/Mesh: 6x6 square folded to create a 'pillow' and secured with Waterproof Floral Tape. **Because this saucer dish is so shallow, foam is preferable and may be easier to work with.
- Wet Floral Foam: 1/3-1/4 brick of foam. Meaning, one brick of foam will fill 3-4 vases.
- Tape Floral Grid with Waterproof Floral Tape
So you're asking "How much is it gonna take to fill this vase?" and that's a tough question because it depends on what flowers and greenery you're using. While our pre-designed Collections already have a recipe for a 6'' vase, here are guidelines to help you create your own recipes.
- Big, Rounded Symmetrical Centerpiece: 1/3 brick of foam with waterproof tape securing foam. 3-5 Hydrangea, 3-5 filler flowers, 3-5 accent flowers, few sprigs of greenery (1/6 bunch)
- Organic with Combo of Flowers and Greenery Centerpiece: Use chicken wire, foam, or tape. Green the vase out first, using approximately 1/3-1/4 bunch total of greenery. Then, backfill with 5-7 filler flowers, followed by 3-5 accent flowers with touches of texture.
- All Greenery Centerpiece: We recommend having 3-6 different varieties of greenery, and the vase will typically accommodate 1/2 bunch in total.
All shipped supplies, dried flowers, and silk flowers are not eligible for cancellation or refunds.
Please keep in mind that all supplies/dried/silk merchandise are shipped early and separately from fresh flowers. Only replacements due to shipping damage will be permitted.