Table Smilax Vine
- Vine Length: 3-5ft. If it's short then it will be thicker and can be 'teased' apart to make for longer strands. Very inconsistent in length.
- Season: All Year, but is limited so can be hard to get.
- Color: Green
- Description: Messy, tangled vine that is easy to roll out and use on an arch or table.
- Flower Care: It arrives in a bag, which you can keep in your fridge until you're ready to use it. You can also take it out, re-cut the cut end, and put the freshly snipped end into a cup of water to hydrate the entire vine. It's extremely hardy.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: OMG, it's so amazing because of the many uses! We typically pull it apart to create two pieces of garland out of one strand then zip tie it to arbors or arches. One can also flop it on the table and BOOM, you're done. It's just that simple.
- The Bad: It can lightly shed, and sometimes it's hard to get and that just makes us sad.