Silver Queen Pittosporum
- Stem Count: Grower's bunch. Medium to small bunch size. Average 5-7 main stems with many branching stems.
- Season: All year.
- Color: Light green, variegated leaves.
- Description: Light green, mini variegated leaves. Leaves are small, delicate, and lacy. Medium bunch size. AKA: Crinkle Pitt and Italian Variegated Pitt
- Flower Care: Give fresh cut and place in cool water away from sun.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: This greenery is so lovely and lacy....we use it anytime we can! Silver Queen gives a nice, high-end look, and while not overwhelming a bouquet or centerpiece with large leaves. Perfect little green embellishment!
- The Bad: We find that it can shed, and it can have some brown leaves and spots within a healthy bunch. This is easy to pluck off, however!
- Quantity Help:
- Bouquets: 1/3 bunch per bouquet
- Bouts and Corsages: 1 stem per bout
- Mason Jar size arrangement: 1/4 bunch per jar
- Short Vase: 1/4 per vase
- Large Ceremony Urn: 1 bunch per urn
- Pergola Cage: 1 bunch per cage
- Chair Florals: 1/3 per chair