- Stem Count: 10 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: Brownish-green
- Description: Approximately 1 inch in diameter. Woody, stiff pod that feels dried. Very hard and durable.
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Very hardy and easy to work with. Great texture and works beautifully in manly bouts!
- The Bad: Nothing comes to mind, they are very predictable and durable!
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-6 stems
- Maids: 2-3 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A. Scabiosa Pods are typically too short-stemmed.