- Stem Count: 18-20 stems, large bunches
- Season: All Year
- Color: Green
- Description: Very hardy tropical palm. Predictable and stable, deep to medium green. 12-20'' in length.
- Flower Care: Give fresh cut and place in cool water away from sun.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Robellini is such a fantastic stand-alone greenery. Meaning, slap a few leaves in an apothecary bottle and call it good and done! We also love to lay it down the center of a table as a 'runner'.
- The Bad: Large palms or tropicals can be a bit tricky to work with due to their size and sturdiness, they do not bend easily. However, they are SUPER hardy!
- Quantity Help:
- Bouquets: 1-3 stems
- Bouts and Corsages: N/A
- Mason Jar size arrangement: 1 stem
- Short Vase: 1-3 stems
- Large Ceremony Urn: 5-10 stems
- Pergola Cage: 5-15 stems
- Chair Florals: 1-3 stems