White Ranunculus Flowers by the Bunch
Pros and cons of white ranunculus flowers for weddings:
- Pros: The world loves white ranunculus. These dainty, light and beautiful flowers are a staple at almost every wedding. They’re exceptionally hardy, especially considering how delicate they appear. They also have the longest vase life out of all the delicate flowers — they can last up to two weeks and still look brand new.
- Cons: Ranunculus can appear very curved. Sometimes, they bend under the weight of their own bloom. To counter that, we recommend wiring your ranunculus about 50% of the time using 22-gauge straight floral wire. Watch the video below to learn more.
Care Instructions for White Ranunculus Flowers:
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
- Ranunculus can come in tight, so place them in a sunny location to encourage opening.
- Ranunculus OFTEN need to be wired because the bloom is heavier than what the stem can support. See video below.
Ranunculus are considered an 'Accent Flower'. Based on our design ratio suggestions here's our recommended quantity suggestion:
- Bridal Bouquet: 6-8 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A. Typically too short-stemmed.
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Ranunculus are a DIY bride's favorite for their ruffly petals and organically curved stems. They look similar to a peony, but slightly smaller than a rose.
Ranunculus are hardy and works great in bouquets, bouts, and centerpieces!
White Ranunculus are famous for their slender, curvy stems and billowy white petals. If you’re looking for an airy blossom to highlight your wedding day, these flowers are perfect. Their featherweight blooms pair beautifully with any flower, but stand elegantly on their own, as well.
The ways you can use ranunculus are limitless. These flowers look stunning on their own in the centers of tables or paired together with colorful blossoms. Their light and airy feeling adds a sense of effortless ease to any wedding day bouquet.