- Stem Count: 25 stems
- Color: Light Pink
- Season: All Year
- Special Care Note: Cut and hydrate for 1 hour BEFORE removing cardboard wrapping. Then spread out so they open to full potential.
- Flower Design Type: Volume or Filler Flower
- Shipping Note: For protection, roses are shipped in a cardboard wrap. The 25 stems are layered, therefore you will only be able to see the top layer. DON'T FREAK OUT, you have not been short-changed, sweet pea! Once you unwrap, all 25 stems will be waiting on you!
The Good: Standard Premium Roses are very predictable in color and they are so hardy, and long-lasting! We rarely do a wedding without roses, they are truly classic and a wonderful foundation element in any arrangement. They are also fun to reflex, see video below!
The Bad: Roses come closed and need to 'bloom', therefore they need a lot of elbow room, so no crowding! If tight set them outside in warm weather for a few hours or use a hairdryer (heat OFF, cool setting only) to push the petals open.
The foliage on roses are typically crummy, and we often remove, so don't freak if the greenery looks shabby.
- Remove lower leaves, give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water for 1 hour BEFORE unwrapping cardboard. This will prevent the roses from slumping over by allowing them to rehydrate while upright.
- After an hour, remove wrapping and spread out. Allow for plenty of elbow room!
- Roses can come in tight, so place them in a sunny location to encourage opening.
- Remove guard petals, which may have spots or bruising
Roses are considered an 'Volume Flower'. Based on our design ratios, here's our recommended quantity suggestion:
- Bridal Bouquet: 8-15 stems
- Maids: 5-7 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stem
- Centerpieces: 5-7 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10-20 stems
Visit our 'How Much Should I Buy???' page for further help on figuring out your DIY wedding flower quantities!
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point. Watch our video on substitutions to learn more.
Acceptable Subs: Different rose variety in same color palette.
Best Uses for Premium Pink Mondial Roses
Are you going for a light pink and blush wedding color palette? Then our fresh-cut soft Pink Mondial roses are a must. These darlings stand out for their ruffly garden rose-like petals, and for their perfect light pink color. The large buds open into a gorgeous ruffled shape, framed by delicate petals. At Flower Moxie, roses are our brides’ favorite for their predictability and vast color selections. Our premium standard roses are amazingly versatile and perfect for all designs. Let your imagination run wild. For stunning bouquets for you and your bridesmaids, use fresh Pink Mondial roses as the statement piece surrounded by lush greens. These flowers prefer to be the star of the show, but sprinkle them in with other vibrant blooms, and BOOM! You’ve got floral magic.
But don’t stop there! Pink Mondial roses will add a lovely accent to your centerpieces, ceremony pergola, or literally anywhere you can find room for them at your wedding. These supple blooms also pair wonderfully with other rose colors for a dreamy corsage or floral crown. Our easy-peasy, you-can-do-this video tutorials will help you whip up any floral arrangement — and still have time for a well-deserved Netflix binge.