Stem Count: Grower's Bunch. Medium to large bunch sizes. Averages 6-10 main stems with many branching stems.
Description: Thin, whispy, feathered leaves with clusters of deep pink to cream berries. Sometimes the berries casing will be 'popped'.
Why Amy loves it: I love anything that hangs, and I love berries...so combined it's a dream greenery for me!
Season/Availability: Aug-Jan, pretty seasonal
Quantity: Almost all greens are packaged by weight as a 'Grower's Bunch' so there isn't a true stem count like roses, for instance. Our photos are the closest representation of the average bunch size for each specific greenery.
As a florist, here's my estimates for this particular greenery:
- Bouquets: 1/4 bunch per bouquet
- Bouts and Corsages: 1 stem per bout
- Mason Jar size arrangement: 1/6 bunch per jar
- Short Vase: 1/5 per vase
- Large Ceremony Urn: 1 bunch per urn
- Pergola Cage: 1 bunch per cage
- Chair Florals: 1/4 per chair