Oasis Wet Floral Foam Iglus - 5 Iglus
Oasis Wet Foam Iglu Cages provide intense stability and moderate hydration for your DIY floral installations. Foam Iglus are perfect for thin, minimalistic copper wedding arches, lanterns, floral wall installations, or as a simple, stand-alone vaseless centerpiece.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Material: Wet Floral Foam and Plastic Cage
Specifications: 3.5 x 3.5''
We ship all dried/silk/floral supplies EARLY to guarantee availability so you can stock your prep station weeks or even months before you get your flowers.
• Supplies, silks, and dried goods will typically ship within the week you order them – so don’t panic when a box arrives at your doorstep. It’s not your fresh flowers!
• After ordering, we will email you to verify your supply shipping address in case you want your supplies shipped somewhere different than your flowers. (Your house vs your venue, for example.)
Questions? We’re always here (like the herp).
Uses and Purposes:
- Oasis Wet Foam Iglu Cages are used to provide stability and hydration in floral arrangements specifically for installations.
- The hard plastic cage prevents the wet floral foam from falling apart due to the weight of flowers.
- Iglus are perfect for thin copper arches, lanterns, floral wall installations, or as a stand-alone vase-less centerpiece.
- Iglu cages have a small hole for a nail, or you can use zip ties to attach.
- Soak the foam brick for 30 minutes.
- IMPORTANT FLORAL TIP: Although the foam provides hydration, it is not enough for the flowers to 'live' in it alone. Meaning, if you build an arrangement in wet foam that is not submerged in a vase of water, the vase life of the flowers will be 1 day or less in hot weather months.
Supply Quantity Help:
- Iglu Can Hold: 1/4th bunch of greenery, 3-5 filler flowers, sprigs of texture, and 3 accent flowers.
All shipped supplies, dried flowers, and silk flowers are not eligible for cancellation or refunds.
Please keep in mind that all supplies/dried/silk merchandise are shipped early and separately from fresh flowers. Only replacements due to shipping damage will be permitted.