DIY brides love navy, wine, and marsala palettes! The organic blooms in this package lend a beautiful movement and tons of heavenly texture!
***Photo Disclaimer: We sprayed out some of the baby eucalyptus with navy Design Master Floral Spray Paint so show how to increase the navy vibe!
What You'll Get
This will give you enough flowers to make:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet - Approx price $99
- 3 Bridesmaid Bouquets OR 3 Medium Centerpieces - Approx price $25 per bouquet/centerpiece
If you are a navy-lover, then we suggest getting a can of Navy Design Master Floral spray to enhance your thistle, and spray a few pieces of your greenery navy like we did in the styled shoot!
- 10 stems- White Anemones
- 25 stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 25 stems- Quicksand Roses
- 10 stems- Dusty Blue Thistle
- 1 bunch- Nagi
- 1 bunch- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
Here's Our Suggested Recipe:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- 5-7 white anemones, 5-6 burgundy carnations, 5-7 quicksand roses, sprigs of thistle, nagi, and baby blue eucalyptus
- 3 Medium Centerpiece OR Bridesmaid Bouquet: 3 burgundy carnations, 3 quicksand roses, sprigs of thistle, nagi, and baby blue euc
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
- Unfortunately, White Anemones are the toughest thing to sub! You may want to have a few faux anemones on hand if you have your heart set on them. Most of the time, we can easily get them but Mother Nature doesn't always cooperate.
- Sahara Roses, white ranunculus, white lisianthus, privet berry, Israeli ruscus, leather leaf, gunni eucalyptus