Kate Garden Rose - 12 Stems
- Stem Count: 12 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: Deep Pink
- Description: Single stem. Large, soft, squishy-like bloom. Very lovely fragrance. **Kate tends to be a smaller garden rose bloom
- Flower Care: Cut and hydrate for 1 hour BEFORE removing cardboard wrapping. Then set in a sunny spot so the rose opens to it's full potential! If bloom is not opening to it's full potential, use a blow dryer (heating element OFF) to help encourage to rose to open more.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Garden roses in general are so romantic and soft. Often a good substitute for the seasonal peony. They are available year-round, long vase life, and predictable.
- The Bad: Price. Garden roses are about 3-4 times more than a standard rose and they are not always larger in size. However, they do have a different petal shape, which is why they are often sought after.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 6-10 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: N/A
- Corsages: 1 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 12 stems.