Stem Count: Grower's bunch. Large bunches. 5-8 main stems with many branching stems.
Description: Medium to dark lush greens. Lots of sprigs available on each stem. Large bunch size!
Why I Love Nagi: Where do I begin? It's one of my new favorites! The leaves are a lovely shape, and a true green. This greenery is perfect for compote designs because there are multiple sprigs on each stem.
Special Care: None
Season: Almost all-year. Off crop in April-May.
Quantity: Almost all greens are packaged by weight as a 'Grower's Bunch' so there isn't a true stem count like roses, for instance. Our photos are the closest representation of the average bunch size for each specific greenery.
As a florist, here's my estimates for this particular greenery:
- Bouquets: 1/6 bunch per bouquet
- Bouts and Corsages: 1 stem per bout
- Mason Jar size arrangement: 1/6 bunch per jar
- Short Vase: 1/6 per vase
- Large Ceremony Urn: 1 bunch per urn
- Pergola Cage: 1 bunch per cage
- Chair Florals: 1/4 per chair