- Stem Count: Grower's bunch. Large bunches. 5-8 main stems with many branching stems
- Season: Almost all year, off crop April-May
- Color: Green
- Description: Long stems, deep leafy greens, extremely hardy and easy to work with. Provides great green base while being unassuming. Bunches are very large.
- Flower Care: Give fresh cut and place in cool water away from sun.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: It's one of our new favorites! The leaves are a lovely shape, and a true green. This greenery is perfect for compote designs because there are multiple sprigs on each stem.
- The Bad: Can't think of anything bad to say about'em!
- Quantity Help:
- Bouquets: 1/6 bunch per bouquet
- Bouts and Corsages: 1 stem per bout
- Mason Jar size arrangement: 1/6 bunch per jar
- Short Vase: 1/6 per vase
- Large Ceremony Urn: 1 bunch per urn
- Pergola Cage: 1 bunch per cage
- Chair Florals: 1/4 per chair