Honey and Blush- Small Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 25 stems- Terracotta Carnations
- 20 stems- Yellow Ranunculus
- 20 stems- Pink Ranunculus
- 20 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 25 stems- Sahara Roses
- 10 stems- Pink Lisianthus
- 20 stems- Yellow Stock
- 2 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 2 bunches- Nagi
1 Large Bridal Bouquet: 3-5 terracotta carnations, 3-5 yellow ranunculus, 3-5 pink ranunculus, 3-5 cream spray roses, 3-5 Sahara roses,few pink lisianthus, 3-4 yellow stock, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus and nagi
6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 2 terracotta carnations, 2-3 yellow ranunculus, 2-3 pink ranunculus, 2 cream spray roses, 2 Sahara roses, few pink lisianthus sprigs , 2 yellow stock, sprigs of greenery
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of lisanthus and your favorite greenery, and save a ranunculus for the groom’s bout!
Here's our Honey and Blush Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.