Honey and Blush- Large Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $110
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 2 Ceremony Urns or Cages for Pergola- $100 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $30 each
- 20-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $13 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 40 stems- Yellow Ranunculus
- 30 stems- Pink Ranunculus
- 20 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 75 stems- Pink Mondials
- 20 stems- Pink Hypericum Berries
- 20 stems- Yellow Stock
- 6 bunches- Variegated Pittosporum
- 5 bunch- Salal Tips
- 1 bunch- Bupleurum
- 50 stems- Deja Vu Roses
- 25 stems- Peach Carnations
- 2 bunches- White Button Poms
- 1 bunch- Huck
- 10 stems- White Hydrangea
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5 yellow ranunculus, 5 pink ranunculus, 5-6 cream spray roses, 5-8 Pink Mondial roses, 3-5 pink hypericum berries, 3-5 yellow stock, sprigs of variegated pittosporum and salal tips.
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 2-3 yellow ranunculus, 2-5 pink ranunculus, 2 cream spray roses, 3 Pink Mondial roses, 2 pink hypericum berries, 2 yellow stock, sprigs of variegated pittosporum and salal tips
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs pink berries and your favorite greenery, and save a ranunculus for the groom’s bout!
- 2 Ceremony Urns or 2 Pergola Cages: First, green out with 1 bunch of salal, 1 bunch of variegated pitt, and ½ bunch of huck per urn/cage. Then backfill with 12 Déjà vu roses, 12 Pink Mondial roses, and 5 white hydrangeas per urn or cage.
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with salal, variegated pitt, and buplereum in each vase. Then back-fill with 2-3 Déjà vu roses, 2-3 Pink Mondial roses, 2-3 peach carnations, white button pom sprigs, 2 yellow ranunculus and 1-2 pink ranunculus per vase
- 22-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 1 Déjà vu rose, 1 Pink Mondial rose, 1 peach carnation, white button pom sprig, 1 yellow ranunculus, some will have 1 pink ranunculus with sprigs of salal, pitt and buplereum.
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 25 Déjà vu roses, 25 Pink Mondials, 25 peach carnations, 2 bunches of white button poms, 20 yellow ranunculus, 10 pink ranunculus, 2 salal tips, 2 variegated pitt bunches, and 1 buplereum bunch.
Here's our Honey and Blush Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.