Floralife Leafshine Spray
Floralife Leafshine works wondering on deep greenery and tropical foliage! Although it cannot be used for flowers, it's PERFECT to spray on greenery before adding blooms. It is scent-free, not over-oily, and can even be used on potted plants!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Color: Sprays Clear
We ship all dried flowers, floral supplies, and vases EARLY to guarantee availability so you can stock your prep station weeks or even months before you get your flowers.
• Supplies, silks, and dried goods will typically ship within the week you order them – so don’t panic when a box arrives at your doorstep. It’s not your fresh flowers!
• After ordering, we will email you to verify your supply shipping address in case you want your supplies shipped somewhere different than your flowers. (Your house vs your venue, for example.)
Questions? We’re always here (like the herp).
Uses and Purposes:
- Brings shine to fresh foliage, especially dark and tropical greenery.
- Keeps water spots and calcium deposits off leaves.
- Scent-free and shiny without being too oily.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Avoid spraying on Eucalyptus, Dusty Miller, Succulents, and Fresh Flowers.
Supply Quantity Help:
- 1 can will do ya!
All shipped supplies, dried flowers, and silk flowers are not eligible for cancellation or refunds.
Please keep in mind that all supplies/dried/silk merchandise are shipped early and separately from fresh flowers. Only replacements due to shipping damage will be permitted.