Fancy Carnations- Komachi
- Stem Count: 25 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: Cream foundation with medium to deep pink ruffled edge. They are spectacular!
- Description: Ruffled petals, hardy, durable, and lightly scented.
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water away from sun. Allow space so the carnations can 'fluff up' and expand in size.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: We ADORE carnations at Flower Moxie for the vast range of color, price, ruffled texture, and they are hardy af! While they use to be the underdog they are now one of the most requested blooms!
- The Bad: We don't have a bad thing to say about carnations! For years brides would avoid carns because of the ugly floral arrangements created in the 80's....but not anymore! When placed in clusters amongst fancier blooms they can take your design to a new level.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 7-9 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10-15