- Stem Count: Grower's Bunch. Small-medium bunch sizes. Average 3-5 main stems with many clusters of fatty leaves....great for tearing off and individually placing throughout centerpieces.
- Season: All Year
- Color: Silver
- Description: Velvety leaves, soft and silvery, grey foliage, floppy. Bunches are medium to small.
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water away from sun. IMPORTANT: Do not give leaves wet, just the ends. Keep in it's own separate container.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: We adore the soft, fuzzy texture and color! It's been a go-to for years to provide that popular grey color all the brides are after!
- The Bad: Dusty Miller has a tendency to become floppy when out of water for extended periods of time, and it isn't the hardiest greenery around town. Keep this greenery in shallow water to avoid the leaves getting wet, as water damages the 'fuzzy look' on the foliage.
- Quantity Help:
- Bouquets: 1/2 bu for bridal/ 1/3 bunch per maid's bouquet.
- Bouts and Corsages: N/A **doesn't love being in bouts
- Mason Jar size arrangement: 1/4 bunch per jar
- Short Vase: 1/3 per vase
- Large Ceremony Urn: N/A **not tall enough
- Pergola Cage: N/A **doesn't love to hang out in foam
- Chair Florals: N/A **will get wilty af