- Stem Count: 10 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: White to cream
- Description: Long, thin stem with small star-shaped florets attached to the length of the stem. Tall flower, can be up to 30 inches.
- Flower Care: Give fresh cut, store in bucket by itself, change water daily.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: The white delphinium is breathtaking and we love designing with long slender stems with the delicate blooms!
- The Bad: Delphinium is delicate and prone to shedding....A LOT. Due to their delicate nature, they have a shorter vase life than most flowers so they are not long lasting. They don't enjoy extreme heat, prefer cooler temperatures.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1 stem
- Centerpieces: 5-7 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1 bunch