- Stem Count: 10 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: Orange to bronze
- Description: Cremones are a type of disbud, also called a mum or pompom. We realize that's massively confusing, but they are called so many things! Cremones have a single, stiff stem with a full dahlia-like bloom. They are hardy and long-lasting.
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water away from sun. Remove leaves below waterline.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Cremones or anything in the mum variety are typically very predictable and hardy! They come in a range of color and they can provide really nice texture among roses. Also, their price point is fantastic!
- The Bad: There are not many negatives when it comes to cremones. Mainly we see variation in the shape of the petals, so some can look almost identical to a dahlia and sometimes if feels more like a mum.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches per large arrangment.