- Stem Count: 10 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: Light center with burgundy tips. Tips color can vary from deep pink to burgundy.
- Description: Main stem with 3-6 blooms on each stem, similar to spray rose in that way. Star-like bud that is delicate but fairly hardy.
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water. Keep away from sunny location.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Astrantia is a new favorite due to the texture and sweet daintiness! Very easy to work with in bouquets, bouts, and centerpieces. Unique look.
- The Bad: Astrania is a bit delicate and can softly 'droop', which is normal. Does not like extreme temperatures.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Maids: 1/4 bunch
- Bouts: 1 bloom
- Corsages: 2-3 blooms
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: N/A, too short and small for large-scale