- Stem Count: Growers bunch. Large-medium size bunches. Averages 5-8 main stems with many branching stems.
- Season: All Year.
- Color: Lushy, deep green front with a lighter tone on backside of leave.
- Description: Big, fat, chubby leaves that really pack a punch in your floral finery! Very hardy and predictable with large bunches.
- Flower Care: Give fresh cut and place in cool water away from sun.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Hardy and easy to work with! Very large leaves!
- The Bad: Nothing bad to say about it!
- Quantity Help:
- Bouquets: 1/5 bunch per bouquet
- Bouts and Corsages: 1 stem per bout
- Mason Jar size arrangement: 1/5 bunch per jar
- Short Vase: 1/4 per vase
- Large Ceremony Urn: 1 bunch per urn
- Pergola Cage: 1 bunch per cage
- Chair Florals: 1/3 per chair