Bulk Red Roses
Fresh cut, red roses are perfect for DIY wedding or event! They are a clean and classic addition to your DIY wedding flowers, and very easy to work with! Perfect for DIY wedding or event! Shop from over 50+ flowers, or explore our DIY resources & order online today!
- Stem Count: 100 stems (4 bunches with 25 stems per bunch)
- Color: Red
- Season: All Year
- Variety: With bulk roses, our aim is to provide more roses at a better price point for you. For this reason, we cannot guarantee any specific rose varieties so we can send the varieties that are looking particularly sexy that week. We will stay in the color story providing fresh and seasonal blooms.
- Special Care Note: Cut and hydrate for 1 hour BEFORE removing cardboard wrapping. Then spread out so they open to full potential.
- Flower Design Type: Filler Flower
- Shipping Note: For protection, roses are shipped in a cardboard wrap. The 25 stems are layered, therefore you will only be able to see the top layer. DON'T FREAK OUT, you have not been short-changed, sweet pea! Once you unwrap, all 25 stems will be waiting on you!
- Remove lower leaves, give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water for 1 hour BEFORE unwrapping cardboard. This will prevent the roses from slumping over by allowing them to rehydrate while upright.
- After an hour, remove the wrapping and spread out. Allow for plenty of elbow room!
- Roses can come in tight, so place them in a sunny location to encourage opening.
- Remove guard petals, which may have spots or bruising.
- Roses come closed and need to 'bloom', therefore they need a lot of elbow room, so no crowding! If tight set them outside in warm weather for a few hours or use a hairdryer (heat OFF, cool setting only) to push the petals open. One other trick is to turn a rose upside down and spin the stem in your hand, this will force the bloom open quickly.
Roses are considered a 'Filler Flower'. Based on our design ratios, here's our recommended quantity suggestion:
- Bridal Bouquet: 8-15 stems
- Maids: 5-7 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stem
- Centerpieces: 5-7 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10-20 stems
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point. Watch our video on substitutions to learn more.
Acceptable Subs: Different rose variety in the same color palette, or a combination of filler flowers to give the same stem-count and color.
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Bulk Red Roses
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!