Bulk Peach Spray Roses
Peach Spray Roses are a DIY Bride's favorite go-to for boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets, and any other floral arrangement! Spray roses come with 3-6 buds PER stem and offer a wonderful size of bloom to nestle into the greenery. Spray roses are hardy, versatile, and predictable all season.
- Stem Count: 12 bunches with 8-10 stems per bunch. (120 total stems) Each stem has 3-6 blooms.
- Color: Peach, however, there is a wide variation of peach tones with spray roses. Peach Ilse is the most common and can lean in a peachy-pink tone. All is fine when paired with other peach flowers.
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Filler Flower
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below the waterline
- Pluck off any brown or spotted buds or guard petals
- To encourage opening, you may place them outside in nice weather or in a sunny spot.
The Good: Spray roses are durable, versatile, and easy to work with. No matter what your vision is, these babies will fit in. Spray roses are wonderful for DIY boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets, centerpieces, large arrangements, and floral crowns.
The Bad: Like a standard rose, spray roses sometimes need time to open and can have bruised 'guard petals' that need to be removed. Because there are so many buds on each stem, it's not uncommon to pluck off an ugly bud here and there. Overall, we find spray roses to be hardy and predictable!
Spray Roses are considered a 'Filler Flower' . Based on our design suggestions here's our quantity recommendations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1-2 buds
- Corsages: 2-3 buds
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Cream ranunculus, lisianthus, standard roses, carnations paired with another flower, or another bloom that works with your specific color palette
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Bulk Peach Spray Roses
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!