Bulk Peach Roses
Fresh cut, peach roses are perfect for DIY wedding or event! They are a clean and classic addition to your DIY wedding flowers, and very easy to work with! Perfect for DIY wedding or event! Shop from over 50+ flowers, or explore our DIY resources & order online today!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 100 stems (4 bunches with 25 stems per bunch)
- Color: Peach
- Season: All Year
- Variety: With bulk roses, our aim is to provide more roses at a better price point for you. For this reason, we cannot guarantee any specific rose varieties so we can send the varieties that are looking particularly sexy that week. We will stay in the color story providing fresh and seasonal blooms.
- Special Care Note: Cut and hydrate for 1 hour BEFORE removing cardboard wrapping. Then spread out so they open to full potential.
- Flower Design Type: Filler Flower
- Shipping Note: For protection, roses are shipped in a cardboard wrap. The 25 stems are layered, therefore you will only be able to see the top layer. DON'T FREAK OUT, you have not been short-changed, sweet pea! Once you unwrap, all 25 stems will be waiting on you!
The Good: Standard Premium Roses are very predictable in color and they are so hardy and long-lasting! We rarely do a wedding without roses, they are truly classic and a wonderful foundation element in any arrangement. They are also fun to reflex, see video below!
The Bad: Roses come closed and need to 'bloom', therefore they need a lot of elbow room, so no crowding! If tight set them outside in warm weather for a few hours or use a hairdryer (heat OFF, cool setting only) to push the petals open. One other trick is to turn a rose upside down and spin the stem in your hand, this will force the bloom open quickly.
The foliage on roses are typically crummy, and we often remove, so don't freak if the greenery looks shabby.
- Remove lower leaves, give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water for 1 hour BEFORE unwrapping cardboard. This will prevent the roses from slumping over by allowing them to rehydrate while upright.
- After an hour, remove the wrapping and spread out. Allow for plenty of elbow room!
- Roses can come in tight, so place them in a sunny location to encourage opening.
- Remove guard petals, which may have spots or bruising.
- Roses come closed and need to 'bloom', therefore they need a lot of elbow room, so no crowding! If tight set them outside in warm weather for a few hours or use a hairdryer (heat OFF, cool setting only) to push the petals open. One other trick is to turn a rose upside down and spin the stem in your hand, this will force the bloom open quickly.
Roses are considered a 'Filler Flower'. Based on our design ratios, here's our recommended quantity suggestion:
- Bridal Bouquet: 8-15 stems
- Maids: 5-7 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stem
- Centerpieces: 5-7 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10-20 stems
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point. Watch our video on substitutions to learn more.
Acceptable Subs: Different rose variety in the same color palette, or a combination of filler flowers to give the same stem-count and color.