Bulk Deep Violet Ranunculus Flower
Ranunculus are a DIY bride's favorite for their ruffly petals and organically curved stems. They look similar to a peony, but slightly smaller than a rose. Ranunculus are hardy and works great in bouquets, bouts, and centerpieces! Deep Violet Ranunculus are famous for their slender, curvy stems and billowy white petals. If you’re looking for an airy blossom to highlight your wedding day, these flowers are perfect. Their featherweight blooms pair beautifully with any flower, but stand elegantly on their own, as well. The ways you can use ranunculus are limitless. These flowers look stunning on their own in the centers of tables or paired together with colorful blossoms. Their light and airy feeling adds a sense of effortless ease to any wedding day bouquet.
- Stem Count: 12 bunches with 10 stems per bunch (120 stems total)
- Color: Burgundy to Deep Plum **Can vary in shade
- Season: All Year
- Special Care Note: Ranunculus can come extremely curved, and possibly bend under the weight of the bud. Wiring is recommended if curves are not desired.
- Flower Design Type: Luxury Accent Flower
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
- Ranunculus can come in tight, so place them in a sunny location to encourage opening.
- Ranunculus OFTEN need to be wired because the bloom is heavier than what the stem can support. See video below.
The Good: The world loves deep violet ranunculus. These dainty, light and beautiful flowers are a staple at almost every wedding. They’re exceptionally hardy, especially considering how delicate they appear. They also have the longest vase life out of all the delicate flowers — they can last up to two weeks and still look brand new.
The Bad: Ranunculus can appear very curved. Sometimes, they bend under the weight of their own bloom. To counter that, we recommend wiring your ranunculus about 50% of the time using 22-gauge straight floral wire. Watch the video below to learn more.
Ranunculus are considered an 'Luxury Accent Flower'. Based on our design ratio suggestions here's our recommended quantity suggestion:
- Bridal Bouquet: 6-8 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A. Typically too short-stemmed.
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Garden Roses, Lisianthus, Spray Roses
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Bulk Deep Violet Ranunculus Flower
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!