Bulk Brownie Mauve Tulip Flower
Brownie Mauve Tulips are complete magic when pulling into a DIY Mauve Wedding Palette! Brownie Tulips are artificially dyed so the greenery tends to be dark, and there is a variation of mauve and plum veining that runs throughout the petals. Our favorite thing to do is to reflex the petals right before use to create visual interest.
- Stem Count: 50 stems
- Color: Variety of mauve and plum shades. Brownie tulips are artificially dyed so the color may vary
- Season: All year but sometimes they are hard to source because dyed tulips are a new product line farms are trying. Must be ordered in advance.
- Flower Design Type: Accent Luxury Flower
- Brownie Tulips need their own vase, as the dye turns the water red.
- Keep them well supported in a cylinder vase. They are prone to curving.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Keep away from heat or sun to extend vase life.
- Remove leaves below the waterline.
- Tulips snap very easily, so gently peel away any bad greenery.
The Good: We ADORE the color of dyed Brownie Tulips! The veining looks incredible, and they are extremely eye-catching when reflexed.
The Bad: Because Brown Tulips are dyed, they do not have a very long vase life, you can expect to lose more than usual, and the greenery is typically always unusable. Tulips in general snap easily so handle them with care.
Brownie Tulips are considered an 'Accent Luxury Flower'. Based on our design suggestions here are our recommended quantities:
- Bridal Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Maids: 1-3 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem **Tulips may be too delicate.
- Corsages: 1-2 stem
- Centerpieces: 1-3 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A. Typically too short-stemmed.
Brownie Tulips are a specialty item that must be ordered well in advance. Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Mauve Astrantia, Brown Lisianthus, Chocolate Queen Anne's lace. There are not many flowers at all that look like a Brownie Tulip. We will need to base the substitute on your specific order.
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Bulk Brownie Mauve Tulip Flower
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!