Bulk Blue Tinted Fancy Carnation Flower
Blue Tinted Carnations are a DIY bride's favorite for ruffly texture and volume. They are EXTREMELY hardy and durable while working well in bouquets, bouts, corsages, centerpieces, and large arrangements! Carnations are the perfect flower to use as a foundational element because they are consistent in color, long-lasting, and a great filler flower.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 150 stems (6 bunches with 25 stems per bunch)
- Color: Blue tinted, shades of light and darker blues
- Season: Year-Round
- Flower Design Type: Filler Flower
The Good: We ADORE carnations at Flower Moxie for the vast range of color, price, ruffled texture, and they are hardy af! While they use to be the underdog they are now one of the most requested blooms! They can be EASILY manipulated by using your thumbs to press down the on petals to 'fluff' them up if they are closed.
The Bad: We don't have a bad thing to say about carnations! For years brides would avoid carns because of the ugly floral arrangements created in the 80's....but not anymore! When placed in clusters amongst fancier blooms they can take your design to a new level.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below the waterline.
- Allow some space so the carnations can 'fluff' up OR use your thumbs to press the petals open....it won't damage them cause they are tough as a boot!
Carnations are considered a 'Filler Flower'. Based on our design ratio suggestions here's our quantity recommended:
- Bridal Bouquet: 8-12 stems
- Maids: 4-6 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 5-7 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10-20 stems
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Cushion Flowers, Poms, Alstroemeria, Roses or another flower that works within your specific color palette.