Brown Lisianthus Flower
Tissuey, but hardy blooms that are often ruffled. 3 stems are typically attached to the main bloom giving plenty of closed blooms, open blooms, and leaves to work with. Deep green, hardy foliage. Brown Burgundy Lisianthus Flower. Perfect accent luxury for DIY wedding or event! Shop from over 50+ flowers, or explore our DIY resources & order online today!
- Stem Count: 7-10 stems in a bunch with multiple branching stems and blooms coming off main stem.
- Color: There are a few types of Brown Lisianthus, so the color can vary from a sandy-brown, to a more dusty burgundy, and also a plum-burgundy that can feel slightly purple. The closed buds can be white to a more lime green. The types are called Rosanne and Black Pearl Brown Lisianthus
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Accent Luxury Flower
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Keep away from heat or sun to extend vase life.
- Remove leaves below waterline
The Good: We love the organic vibe of Lisianthus! It comes with a lot of closed blooms which make the designing process interesting. Even though the bloom itself is a bit floppy and delicate, it is typically long-lasting and hardy.
The Bad: There isn't a lot of negatives about lisianthus. Sometimes the petals can have some brown spots, but that is typically easy to pluck off. Lisianthus is hardy, but when shipped it can look 'smashed', but that's EASY TO FIX by reflexing the petals. Brown Lisianthus can have a wide variation of color tones so you have to be flexible with brown lizzy! There are a few types of Brown Lisianthus, so the color can vary from a sandy-brown, to a more dusty burgundy, and also a plum-burgundy that can feel slightly purple. The closed buds can be white to a more lime green. The types are called Rosanne and Black Pearl Brown Lisianthus
Lisianthus is considered an 'Accent Luxury Flower'. Based on our design suggestions here's our recommended quantities:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/2 bunch
- Maids: 1/4 bunch
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stem
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: N/A. Typically too short-stemmed.
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Cream Ranunculus; Garden Roses; Spray Roses or another flower that works within your specific palette.
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Brown Lisianthus Flower
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!