- Stem Count: 10 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: White petals with speckled center that is often dark, slightly blushy, or yellow.
- Description: 3-6 trumpet-shaped blooms on each stem. Long-lasting and durable.
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water. Set blooms in a sunny location to expedite opening.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Very ruffly and work beautifully to 'fill in the gaps' of a floral arrangement! The price is fantastic, great range of colors, and they are very hardy and long-lasting! Because there's multiple blooms on a single stem, it only takes a few stems to fill up a large space.
- The Bad: They tend to take several days to 'bloom out' completely. Don't be alarmed when they come looking droopy or sad, this is normal because they are shipped in closed-bloom form.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 3-5 stems
- Maids: 2-3 stems
- Bouts: 1 bloom
- Corsages: 2-3 blooms
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10-15