Anemone- Blue Indigo
- Stem Count: 10 Stems
- Season: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Color: Dark Blue-ish Indigo, can lean purple.
- Description: 1 single bloom per stem. Often short-stemmed. Delicate, tissuey petals with dark navy center. Ruffled green collar. Often curved.
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water. Set in sunny location ONLY if the blooms are not opening. Short vase-life so keep in cool location to extend life.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Anemones are pure magic! Huge statement packed into a little flower! We find it only takes a few blooms to create a visual impact.
- The Bad: Anemones are D-E-L-I-C-A-T-E which means they can suddenly be unavailable if the farms are hit with bad weather. They can come very curved. High loss, we typically average a 30% loss which means out of ten stems expect to lose 3 blooms. Not ideal for bouts or corsages, use a faux instead! Expect petal discoloration on white anemones.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 3-5 stems **odd numbers look better!
- Maids: 3 stems
- Bouts: N/A
- Corsages: N/A
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: N/A, too short-stemmed, use faux!